The Best Canadian Aeroplan Credit Cards
Aeroplan credit cards are credit cards that give Canadians air rewards when used. There are several Aeroplan credit cards, all of which are as competitive as the others, and offer attractive sign-up bonuses to attract your attention. By applying for one of the following credit cards, you will enjoy their attractive sign up bonuses and be able to earn even more Aeroplan Points. Here is a summary of the best Aeroplan credit cards currently available on the market:
American Express offers three excellent deals
- First, with the American Express Aeroplan Plus Platinum Card, you’ll receive 50,000 miles when you spend $ 1,000 in the first three months of activation. There is an annual fee of $ 499 and a minimum income requirement of $ 40,000.
- Second, with the American Express Aeroplan Plus Gold Card, you can receive 15,000 miles if you spend a minimum amount of $ 500 in the first three months. It has an annual fee of $ 120 and requires a minimum income of $ 20,000. With this credit card you will get less points but will also have to spend less per month.
- Finally, the American Express Gold Rewards card is the most profitable and the most advantageous program, offering 25,000 miles when you spend $ 1,500 in the first 3 months of activation of your card. No annual fee for the first year, but for each subsequent year, the monthly fee is $ 150. Even if you need to spend more per month to get this credit card, it offers a very high amount of points and no fees for the first year. In addition, this reward card offers to transfer Amex Gold points to Aeroplan for free and requires a minimum income of $ 20,000. This makes it more accessible to the general public. This card also gives users two points for every dollar spent on gas and groceries and for pharmacy purchases and travel expenses. Users will receive one point for every dollar spent elsewhere.
TD offers two great deals
- First, with the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card, you receive 25,000 miles for your first purchase, no minimum required. The annual fee of $ 399 and the minimum income required is $ 200,000. Because of the annual fee and the high income requirement, it is obvious that this card is not the best option for everyone, but those who can afford it will certainly benefit.
- Second, using the Aeroplan Visa Infinite TD Card gives you 15,000 reward miles. For the first year, there is no fee, but $ 120 for each following year. The minimum income requirement is $ 60,000.
As you can see, there is no minimum expense constraint to being eligible for TD premiums, while American Express reward cards require a minimum amount of expenses ranging from $ 500 to $ 1500. The card you choose depends only on you. Your spending habits, your personality and your income are other factors that should contribute to your decision. In addition, each credit card requires a minimum income and the necessary expenses; thus, not all will qualify for all credit cards.
Here are some of the things you can do to identify which Aeroplan Credit Card is right for you:
1 Bonus size. Expect an Aeroplan bonus of at least 25,000 miles, not just 15,000 points. Waiting for a unique and profitable contract is worth it.
2 Welcome bonus. Make sure you choose the deal with the lowest expense, otherwise, make sure you have the time and the means to pay off your credit card.
3 Is the annual fee removed? Although most credit cards that offer Aeroplan Rewards charge annual fees, you should always look for offers where the annual fee is waived.
4 Can you transfer the points? Take a look at other credit card reward programs that allow users to transfer other types of points into Aeroplan Points.
If you travel frequently or want to make it a priority, Aeroplan Miles are a great way to offset the cost of airfare. One of the Aeroplan Credit Cards above can help you earn Aeroplan Miles even faster, especially with additional miles of registration.